BSC Launcher upgraded Tier List
As mentioned, BSCLauncher aim is to enable a secure community-governed permissionless platform, giving power back to the community and in all this $BSCL token will play a central role.
Following the recent tokenomics upgrade we have now adapted also the Tier list staking amount. You will need to stake proportionally less tokens to be able to join the different tiers.
$BSCL token will play a central role in our platform for three reasons:
- Staking in the classical LP pools
Aimed to get a cut of the day’s token pool fees. Token pools are only as good as the volume they can support, and to do that you need liquidity on both sides of the equation. We will use our token to reward LP providers to not only give depth to popular trading pairs, but also to hard-to-access asset pools made available through token sales.
- Staking for governance purposes.
Token holders will be able to vote for ecosystem initiatives, new features development, liquidity rewards distribution specs, and other applications.
But today, we are here to talk about the third and most important feature of the token: Staking to get pools access
All our competitors actually are not guaranteeing an allocation for their faithful holders, and this leads them to sell the tokens and stop following the project.
BSCLauncher will guarantee an allocation for every tier, for a fair lottery-free distribution.
We know that this is a very fast-changing sector, and for this, we specify that these are the 4 initial tiers, others can be added over time in the event of very high increases in the token price.
Project X is offering 1,000,000 tokens.
- 5% of 1,000,000 tokens for the Bronze tier, for a total of 50,000 tokens.
- 15% of 1,000,000 tokens for the Silver tier, for a total of 150,000 tokens.
- 30% of 1,000,000 tokens for the Gold tier, for a total of 300,000 tokens.
- 50% of 1,000,000 tokens for the Diamond tier, for a total of 500,000 tokens.
IDO Phase 1 — Guaranteed Allocation
In Phase 1, every tier has a guaranteed allocation.
Let’s make an example in which there are 100 stakers for the Bronze tier, 75 for the Silver one, 50 for the Gold one and 25 for the Diamond one.
- Bronze: 100 stakers will share a pool of 50,000 tokens, every user will be able to purchase 500 tokens.
- Silver: 75 stakers will share a pool of 150,000 tokens, every user will be able to purchase 2,000 tokens.
- Gold: 50 stakers will share a pool of 300,000 tokens, every user will be able to purchase 6,000 tokens.
- Diamond: 25 stakers will share a pool of 500,000 tokens, every user will be able to purchase 20,000 tokens.
In this way, a minimum allocation is guaranteed for every user.
But of course, not all the users will purchase their allocation, so let’s see how phase 2 will work.
IDO Phase 2 — Multipliers
Let’s do an example, in phase 1, every tier purchased 50% of the tokens, so there are still 500,000 tokens left.
In Phase 2, every user will be able to buy again with a specific multiplier:
- Bronze users will have an x1 multiplier, so they will be able to purchase 500 tokens.
- Silver users will have an x1.25 multiplier, so they will be able to purchase 2,500 tokens.
- Gold users will have an x1.5 multiplier, so they will be able to purchase 9,000 tokens.
Bronze, Silver and Gold pools will be unified, so there will be 250,000 tokens available to purchase for these tiers on a FCFS model.
Diamond pool will remain exclusive, Diamond users will be able to purchase from their own pool and also from the other pool, on a FCFS model.
- Diamond users will have an x2 multiplier, so they will be able to purchase 20,000 tokens (from both pools, total will still be 20,000).
Keep supporting us on our official socials:
◾ Website: bsclauncher.finance
◾ Twitter: twitter.com/launcherfinance
◾ Telegram group: t.me/launcherfinance
◾ Announcement Channel: t.me/launcherfinanceannouncement